Wednesday 1 July 2015

PINEAPPLE PINEAPPLE PINEAPPLE


*Pineapple Two Piece // Dressin
*Heart Sunglasses // Dressin
Leopard Sandals // Topshop

It has been soooooo hot the last two days, so this is the perfect outfit to wear as it's so cool and light! I managed to pick the sandals up in the Topshop sale for £7 reduced from £30, they're still available online now and I would definitely recommend! This adorable pineapple print two piece is from Dressin, I love any clothing with fruit print on, so this is perfect for me! I also love how loose the legs of the shorts are, it makes it so comfy for a hot day!

7 comments:

  1. I adore the pineapple co-ord! Just perfect for the UK's version of tropical weather we've been having!! xx

    Emily ♡ fairylemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that two piece is really cute! I love the pattern, just fab x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a perfect summer cutie two piece :D <3
    At first I though the dark part of the pineapple was some kind of gorilla's fur but I guess it's just... black :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That two piece looks perfect for the ridiculous heat we've had lately. Great print.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This print is so fun and definitely perfect for summer, I may have to check out that website as I am a little in love with this two piece!

    Infinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, You look amazing !! <3

    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it (:
    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete