Monday 29 June 2015

DAISY DREAMS


Crochet Top // Primark
*Daisy Flares // Clothesminded
Platform Sandals // La Moda

Today I'm wearing the perfect summer outfit. As I've mentioned before I love a good pair of flares, and these ones from Clothesminded are a perfect addition to my collection! They fit perfectly, and I actually think they are really flattering. They're high waisted enough to wear with a crop as well which is always a bonus! To top it all off they only cost £6 so are definitely worth owning! I have actually purchased clothing from Clothesminded before, and have never been disappointed with the quality!

5 comments:

  1. Love your flares! So wish we could pull off the 70's look for summer, obsessing over your outfit :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/ootd-chelsea.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flares are mega cute!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the outfit!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flares are beautiful, you look so bohemian I love it!

    Infinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the styling! Looking fab :) love ClothesMinded x

    ReplyDelete