Thursday, 23 July 2015

KALEIDOO CLOTHING


*Floral Two Piece // Kaleidoo Clothing
Choker // dopeadstuffx
Boots // Stone Fox (out of stock)

On Monday I received a package from Kaleidoo Clothing with so many lovely bits that I can't wait to show you! The delivery was so cute, it had a packet of my fave strawberry sweets and some really cool stickers as well! What more could a girl want :D The first item in my delivery was this amazing reworked two-piece! I love the oversized shape of the top, and how it just meets the top of the skirt, but you can still see that it's a two piece. I hate it when a coord meets in the middle because it literally just looks like you're wearing a dress! Because the two-piece is a rework item of clothing, they are all individual which I love! You can get one in a similar style from Kaleidoo's page on asos marketplace :D

3 comments:

  1. Seriously loving how you've done your make up for this one girl!♡

    www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete