Saturday 25 July 2015

ANGELEYE LONDON


*Ice Cream Bomber Jacket // Angeleye London
Holographic Skirt // Amy Valentine Depop (originally Missguided)
Top // River Island (similar)
Platform Boots // Jeffrey Campbell

It's been nearly a year since I bought these Jeffrey Campbell Siglin boots, and I can honestly say they have been the best purchase of my life! I wear them more than any other pair of shoes or item of clothing that I have ever owned, they are just perfection in the form of a shoe. Because I get on so well with wearing them I've treated myself to the Jeffrey Campbell Mayovista sandals, so I cant wait for them to arrive!
So anyway, aside from the amazing shoes, I'm also wearing this amazing jacket from Angeleye London. I love bomber style jackets, and this one is even better because it has such a pretty ice cream design on it :D It's a really light fabic so is perfect for wearing during summer. I think it would look really cool styled with a pair of mom jeans, and my Jeffrey Campbell sandals when they arrive!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the jacket!

    JJ xx outcrowdfashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious outfit envy! I love the ice-cream jacket and holographic skirt combo :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete