Friday 15 May 2015

PLASTIC POP


*Pleather Fringed Skirt // YOINS
*Crochet Bralet // YOINS
*Plastic Pop Clutch // Archie Mac London

I'm going to start by expressing my love for this amazing clutch bag! It's from a company called Archie Mac London who make some amazing kaleidoscopic home and fashion accessories. The bag I have is called the Plastic Pop clutch and it's part of the Toy Story collection - the design is so cool and if you look closely you can see barbie dolls in the design! The back of the bag has a different design, which you can choose from two different options. I opted to have cute little pom poms added to mine as well! Ohhh and I almost forgot, even the interior of the bag is super pretty too, it's metallic purple! There are so many pretty designs on the website; you can get the designs on both purses and clutch bags so I definitely recommend you have a little look!

The bag looks cute with my lovely new pieces from YOINS. I'm really into the fringing trend at the moment, so I needed to get some fringed clothing into my life. I'm also really into crochet, so I got this cute little crochet top to go with the skirt. The top and skirt together are such a bargain and only come to £20! I haven't worn an all black outfit for a while so it was nice to feel a bit more sophisticated!

4 comments:

  1. The clutch is insane! and you rocking the all black!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that clutch is so special in all its playfulness!
    I love fringe stuff too and that black skirt is out of this world... Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit! Seriously love fringing ♡♡

    www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is gorgeous!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete