Tuesday 12 May 2015

DONUT EAT ME


*Donut Sweatshirt // The Yub
Mom Shorts // Topshop (similar)
YRU Disco Platform // asos

These Topshop shorts are officially the bargain of the century. My friend noticed them in the sale for just £3 online, so we madly rushed to add them to our shopping bag because we knew they would sell out super fast! Within minutes size 10 had sold out and 8 was long gone, so I decided to go for a 12 because I couldn't pass up on that bargain. The 12 are a little bit on the big size, but with a belt they're perfect! The go perfectly with this donut sweatshirt from The Yub, I tried my hardest to avoid a donut pun, but I couldn't resist it for the title haha! 

3 comments:

  1. WOW! THE SHOES! and i love this jumper

    rosalindis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is just the coolest! You look fab Amelia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete