Thursday 21 May 2015

SUNFLOWERS


*Sunflower Denim Romper // OASAP
Fluffy Sweatshirt // ASOS
Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell


So I had a bit of a nightmare with the pictures for this outfit! I was half way through editing them earlier and managed to delete half of them! I was so angry haha! So I then had to take some more, so I had enough to put in a blog post, which is why I have two different hair styles in the pictures! This was all happening while I should have been revising for my exam tomorrow (which I should be doing now as well!) So I'm wearing this lovely denim romper from OASAP, my collection of dungarees/pinafore dresses is becoming quite large now! I really like the shorts part of these dungarees as they are quite flattering for my thighs, I hate it when shorts are too tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment