Tuesday 26 May 2015

UNICORNS & RAINBOWS


*Unicorn Smock Dress // Tallulah's Threads
*Fluffy Backpack // La Moda
Fishnet Socks // Primark
Platform Sandals // La Moda

So today I'm wearing the cutest design smock dress I've ever seen! It's got everything you could wish for in a cute dress; unicorns, rainbows and stars! The dress background is a creamy white (you can get it in black as well) and the unicorns in the design are lilac, baby blue and pale pink. I'm loving the shape of the dress, it's just really loose and light so perfect to throw on with a pair of sandals for the summer! If you're looking to stock up your wardrobe with some gorgeous summer pieces then Tallulah's Threads is definitely the place to look! I adore this Tropical Print Twin Set as well!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute patterned dress. It's so detailed!

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! And your backpack is so awesome, ahh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I love this dress!! That unicorn print is so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is amazing, such a fun look.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete