Sunday 17 May 2015

MERBABE


*Mesh Panelled Leggings // Leggsington
Mermaid Bodysuit // Minga London
Denim Jacket // boohoo (old)
Buckle Boots // Stone Fox (sold out)

I have been lusting after everything that Minga London sell for so long, so I decided to treat myself to this adorable mermaid shell bodysuit/swimsuit. I intend to wear it both as a bodysuit and as a swimsuit as well, because it will look cute when I go on holiday later this year! I've decided to style it up with these really cool mesh leggings from Leggsington. I'm building up quite a collection of Leggsington products now, but the leggings are really good quality so they are definitely worth it. These are literally the softest pair of leggings I have ever felt!

4 comments:

  1. I need those legging and shoes in my life! ♡♡♡

    hercely ☽ | hercely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink-on-aqua scallop-shell print of your Minga London bodysuit is pretty and looks wonderful styled with your Leggsington mesh panelled leggings!

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need this outfit in my life. So aesthetic! love it!

    ReplyDelete