Tuesday 16 September 2014

MACHINES OF THE SKY


*Machines T-Shirt // YesStyle
Tennis Skirt // Fred Perry
Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell
Tattoo Bracelet // River Island

I received this really cool top from YesStyle today; it's from their new Goroke range which has a nice selection of trousers, jackets and tops that are focused around a relaxed silhouette. I chose this shirt as it can be either worn tucked into a skirt, or be worn quite slouchy with a pair of jeans so I know I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it! YesStyle itself has a massive variety of clothing, I purchased a few dresses from them a couple of years back as well! I decided to wear the shirt with my vintage Fred Perry tennis skirt, a pair of fishnets and my new beautiful shoes! Oh, and I managed to find some bracelet tattoo chokers in River Island after searching for a while, I have a purple one as well but I seem to have misplaced it at the moment (this happens a lot)!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Cute skirt! I keep eyeing these boots up every month. I need them!! Haha.

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist getting them any longer haha! xox

      Delete