Thursday 25 September 2014

LITTLE BLACK DRESS



 *Little Black Dress // missrebel
Fishnet Tights // Primark
Glitter Socks // New Look
Buckle Boots // Primark

I just got back from my holiday this afternoon, and was greeted with a lovely package from missrebel! I've really been into slogan clothing at the moment, so I chose this amazing 'Little Black Dress' to add to my collection. This dress is perfect for me as it's a loose fitting style and quite short, so I love it! I also received a really nice tartan crop sweatshirt from missrebel, so keep your eyes peeled for that in a future post! You should definitely check missrebel out for some bargains; if you use the code BAB10 at checkout, you'll get 10% off your order!

So happy to be blogging again after my hols!
Love,

6 comments:

  1. Ah that dress is literally perfect, I've fallen in love haha! Definitely must check them out :)

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you really should, I have been wearing this dress so much! <3

      Delete
  2. That dress is so cute, I'm liking slogans at the moment too :) I hope you had a great holiday by the way!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love u!

    nicocia.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little black dress! Really cute how it almost looks like an oversized t-shirt. I seriously love your boots too! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    https://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete