Friday 12 September 2014

JEFFREY CAMPBELL


 Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell
Tie Dye Dress // Topshop
Cycling Shorts // Primark
Heart Choker // Doperadstuff

It’s ridiculous how long I have been lusting after these boots, but I finally got myself a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Siglin boots. They are literally perfection; black, velvet, with a chunky platform, need I say anymore! I can’t wear flat shoes anymore because I’m getting so used to wearing chunky platform shoes all the time, they are definitely my favourite type of shoe! I'm also wearing my new Topshop, tie-dye dress. I got it brand new off of eBay for about £3 which wass an absolute bargain! It looks really good with black, for a sort of grungy style.

On a side note, I went to Paradise Wildlife Park today with my boyfriend which was awesome. I stroked a zebra and saw Red Pandas so that made my day!

4 comments:

  1. So jealous of your boots, they'e amazing :) I'm getting the same with platforms, I'm finding it hard to remember when I last bought flat shoes... haha

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I just feel so ridiculously short whenever I wear flats now! Platforms are definitely the way to go ;) xox

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes! I have such an obsession with Jeffrey Campbell boots...if only I could afford them! I have a pair of faux litas that I'm absolutely in love with - I want them in every colour and design aaah
    Carpe Noctems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame Jeffrey Campbells are so expensive because I would buy so many of them if they were cheaper! xox

      Delete