Saturday 27 September 2014

GRUNGE PRINCESS


*Serafina Mesh Dress // Hedonia
Tights // Primark
Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell
Heart Choker // Doperadstuff

How beautiful is this dress!? I chose it from Hedonia because for me it's the perfect occasion wear dress. The top part is made of a black satin material, and the straps cross over at the back. I really love the low cut style of it, even though I haven't got much in the chest department to fill it! But my absolute favourite part of the dress is the white mesh overlay! It's a really on trend monochrome occasion dress, so I just need an occasion to wear it for now! I literally love it. I decided to style it with my chunky Jeffrey Campbells because I don't own any elegant shoes, but it would look pretty with some black strap heels as well.

Love,

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love it! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in love with that dress! I love how you paired it with the JCs for a more grungy look♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    https://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is perfect!!!! land campbells shoes are always the best x3

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much perfection on this photos! Love the dress and your room. If you want to follow each other let me know on my blog! <3

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete