Saturday 27 June 2015

CLOSET LONDON


*Floral Longline Slit Shirt // Closet London
*Quilted Zip Detail Skirt // Closet London
Bralet // Topshop
Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell

I am now the owner of the world’s nicest duster jacket! I have loved long shirts/jackets for ages, and this one from Closet London is just perfect. I adore the print and colour, and it can be worn as either a jacket or as a shirt dress so it’s really versatile. The asymmetric zip skirt is also from Closet London, it’s a perfect piece to have in your wardrobe as it will go with so many outfits! What I love about Closet London is that the clothing is both designed and made in London, which explains why the clothing is such good quality! I know I'm going to be wearing both of these pieces to death! 

8 comments:

  1. That shirt is just so stunning, you look amazing girl! Just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look awesome jacket!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jacket is way cool <3 love the dramatic length!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god that duster coat is gorgeous!!

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look, that duster and skirt are extremely pretty! xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, every outfit is on point! I love to come here for outfit inspiration.
    check me out: http://polka-dot-kisses123.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sienna, that is so lovely to hear! xo

      Delete
  7. absolutely ADORE that duster and skirt and you styled it very beautifully & sheik!
    xoxo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete