Saturday 13 June 2015

CHEEK TO CHEEK


Scuba Co-ord // boohoo
Chunky Sole Platforms // Matalan

Last week I went to the Royal Albert Hall with my best friend to see Lady Gaga perform with Tony Bennett, and this was the outfit I wore. I wasn't sure what to wear, as I didn't know how dressy the event would be, so I opted for this scuba fabric coord from boohoo. It was such a good price, as the coord was sold as a set for £20! I also decided to treat myself to a new pair of shoes for the event; these chunky sandals are from Matalan and were also only £20. I've just had a look and they are sold out online now, but I got mine in store anyway so you might still be able to find them!

8 comments:

  1. beaut outfit, really good choice! soo jealous u got to see gaga and tony! saw her at the born this way ball and she was incredible! http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/babylon.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Boohoo Coordinated Bella-Bonded Off The Shoulder crop-top and Skater Skirt look fabulous on you! What a great buy! That must have been fun seeing Lady Gaga live at the Royal Albert Hall.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this co-ord. Gorgeous look.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so chic!
    Now I'm mad about that scuba fabric... It looks so exciting and must feel comfy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty and the combined outfit suits you so well.

    www.dear-wallet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi nice to meet you, found you on lookbook nu :) Great outfit. I followed, shared and pinned you in a few places >>
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/197173289912879981/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit! You look gorgeous in it! :)

    Cat | whatcatsays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete