Tuesday 2 June 2015

HOLD YOUR CAMERA HIGH AND CLICK


*Crochet Crop Top // Dresslink
Jersey Flares // Ark (sold out) ~ similar @ Daisy Street
Glitter Sandals // Primark

I'll be honest, I'm not 100% convinced with how I look in this outfit. I absolutely adore the crochet top from Dresslink (how could you not!)I think this style of crochet top, or any crochet item for that matter is an essential for the summer! This one was a major bargain at around £5 :D
It's the flares I'm not so sure about. I loveeeee flares, and my pink velvet ones are one of my favourite items of clothing, but I just don't think my chunky bum and thighs are designed for flares that are this unforgiving! But regardless of that, I managed to pick them up from Ark for just £7, so even if I don't get much wear out of them it's not much money wasted! Unfortunately this pair are now out of stock, but I have linked a similar pair from Daisy Street. Oh yeah, and I also look majorly short because I'm wearing flat shoes which is a rare sight to behold! 

4 comments:

  1. You look fab! I especially love that crochet top.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love the style of this crochet bralet! I have two from Primark (you have the cream and orange one). I picked up the cream and black one and I feel the black one suits me better. Absolutely love this hippy style on you! <3

    http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your red Dresslink Crochet Crop Top is very pretty and looks great styled with your black Ark Jersey flares! Your hair and lipstick look beautiful, and you look fabulous in that outfit.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooove everything about this outfit!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete