Sunday 28 February 2016

REAL IS FAKE


*Skirt // Rokit
Jumper // TK Maxx
*Boots // Public Desire
*Hat // Rokit

*You can still get 20% off your order at Rokit with the code AMELIALFW20*

I have a bit of a thing with buying high neck striped jumpers/tops at the moment - I've purchased 3 in the last week! This one from TK Maxx looks so cool with my red faux leather skirt from Rokit. I wore this skirt to LFW, but didn't manage to get pictures because of the weather, so I thought I'd shoot another outfit wearing the skirt because I love it so much



4 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit!! Love the leather mini skirt and otk boots!!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing as always Amelia, i love your style!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style!! I'm literally in love with everything about this <3
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look , nice combination... I love your style !

    ReplyDelete