Sunday 21 February 2016

ROKIT VINTAGE LFW


*Pattern Shirt // Rokit
Jacket // Charity Shop
Scarf // Primark
Boots // Dolls Kill

*Get 20% of Rokit with the code 'AMELIALFW20'*

Yesterday I attended day 2 of LFW. It was the first time I'd actually been to fashion week, but it was really cool to have the opportunity to go! I wore a coat, skirt and hat all from Rokit, but because the weather was so horrible I couldn't take pictures for a blog post, but you can see the outfit over on my instagram (@ameliabreading).

This is the outfit I would have worn to day 3 of fashion week; I did have tickets to shows today but I really didn't fancy another day out in the rain and wind! The shirt is from Rokit and has such a cute design on it! I decided to pick out the pink and purple from the shirt, and make the outfit super cute and girly. It's amazing what you can do with an oversized shirt!



2 comments: