Thursday 3 March 2016

UNICORN CHARMS


*Unicorn Top // SheIn
*Coat // boohoo
Skirt // Happy Monday
*Sunglasses // No Weekends
*Bag // LAMODA

I've gone for purple vibes in this outfit because it's one of my favourite colours! I feel like this outfit is a stark contrast to my previous outfit post, but both represent how I like to dress - I kind of feel like I don't have one distinct style, I just like to incorporate a bit of everything into what I wear! 
I'm getting prepped for spring/summer with these new purple sunglasses for
No Weekends. I love it when it becomes acceptable weather to wear sunglasses on a regular basis, because I think they really add to an outfit. You can get 15% off of sunglasses at No Weekends with the discount code 'AMELIA15'!


8 comments:

  1. That top is perfection, so so cute, I love it! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! such a good outfit, you look incredible! love the t-shirt! x http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/patch-crazy-at-lfw.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, you look so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit! We normally wouldn't go for a pastel purple look but you look incredible in it...love the fluffy jacket btw
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit!
    www.NeptuneWild.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent, elegant, I love the colors ! very cute .

    ReplyDelete