Friday 2 January 2015

SPACE CAKE


*Gingham Dress // Primark (kids)
Fluffy Coat // Matalan (kids)
Space Cake Lipstick // Melt Cosmetics

This is the outfit I wore during the day on new years eve (I didn't actually take any pictures of my evening outfit!) to go to London with my boyfriend. The coat kept me super warm because it was freezing! I can't believe how much of a bargain the coat was, I managed to get it in the Matalan sale for just £11! It is from the kids section, but it looks similar to a lot of pink fluffy adults coats I've seen anyway. The dress is also a kids dress from Primark, I picked it up from the Tottenham Court Road store a few weeks back now, but I think it only cost something like £8. 

I'm not really a person who's inerested in experimenting with make up because I have no skill in it! But I treated myself to three lipsticks from Melt Cosmetics, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. They have a really cool range of colours, and the coverage is better than any other lipstick I've used in the past. The only downside is that they kinda smell like playdough haha!


7 comments:

  1. Love everything about this outfit- the gingham, fluffy coat and your shoes are all amazing! I wouldn't have thought the dress and coat were for the kids section either, I'll have to check out those sections more when I go shopping next!

    Happy New Year,
    Emma xo // Wallflower Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It's always worth a quick look in the kids section! xox

      Delete
  2. I cant believe this dress is in the kids section! With that and the playdough smell its like a return to childhood hahah!
    You look great, this lipstick is awesome

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha definitely a childhood flashback! Who doesn't love play dough!? xxx

      Delete
  3. This is too cute Amelia, you look stunning! Happy New Year girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is amazing, you look so fab!

    Alice | www.whatalicewore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete