Tuesday 20 January 2015

I WANT TO BE A UNICORN


*Gingham Skirt // Yesstyle
*Thigh High Socks // Leggsington
Unicorn Jumper // asos (old)
Platform Boots // boohoo.com 

I know it's only be like 5 days, but I feel like I haven't blogged in agessss. It was my birthday on Saturday (yay 21) and I was away celebrating at the weekend, so didn't get chance to photograph any outfits! So apologies for the lack of blogging but on to today's post! 
I've been wearing a lot of girly colours recently, so it was nice to wear a bit more black for a change! I adore anything with a unicorn design on it, so when I came across this jumper whilst browsing through depop I had to get it! It's not available on asos anymore, but you might be able to find it on depop or eBay if you search for it :D 

I've wanted some thigh high socks for a while now, and was tempted to buy these ones from American Apparel a while back. But these ones from Legginston for £8 are a major bargain because they are such good quality. They go up really high on the thigh which is great, because a lot of "thigh-highs" (note the quotation marks) only go up to about your knees which I don't like. I'm literally going to be wearing them all the time. They look really cute with this Gingham skirt from the PUFII range on Yesstyle. I just checked and unfortunately this skirt is actually out of stock now, which is a shame because it's such a lovely wardrobe essential, but there are some other really cute things in the PUFII range, and also on yesstyle in general :D

This is possibly the longest blog post I have ever written!

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! Especially the socks...I have a bit of an obsession with thigh-highs at the moment haha x

    Isabella Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can't beat a pair of thigh highs :D xx

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday, you're so stylish in this outfit!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday! I love the socks and I totally understand what you're saying about thigh high socks just stopping at the knees. Totally annoying, lol. Cute booties too! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete