Thursday 16 October 2014

I LOVE GLITTER


*Planet Choker // cutthecord
Glitter Top // Primark
Velvet Skirt // Matalan
Glitter Socks // Calzedonia
Metallic Sandals // Boohoo

I am absolutely in love with anything glittery or sparkly at the moment! The socks and top are both new purchases to accommodate my new love for glitter! I have had the metallic sandals for quite a while now, but they are the perfect thing to wear with glitter socks, so I'm getting a lot of wear out of them recently! My choker is new as well, it has such a pretty charm on it, and I love that it comes on a silver cord because all of my chokers are on black cords, so you should definitely check out @cutthecord on depop for some pretty chokers!

Love,

9 comments:

  1. So pretty Amelia, just gorgeous girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow !! I love the velvet skirt ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter too :) the skirt and socks look so cool together <3

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glitter is literally the best!

      Delete