Sunday 26 October 2014

HOLOGRAPHIC


Holographic Top // Primark
Velvet Skirt // Matalan
Choker // doperadstuff
Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, but I've had a super busy week. The last three days have been amazing though. On Thursday I saw Lady Gaga at the O2 Arena which was just amazing! I want to go again so badly; I'm so jealous of my best friend who is going to every show in  England! The costumes and performance were incredible. Then on Friday and Saturday I was at MCM expo in London with my boyfriend (this is the outfit I wore on Friday, and Saturday I cosplayed Sailor Jupiter). I had such a great time at the expo, but the highlight was definitely that I got to meet Daniel Radcliffe!!! I got a personalised autograph and he shook my hand and said it was lovely to meet me! Literally was the best moment of my life haha! 

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm in love with glitter and sparkle at the moment, so when I saw this holographic top in Primark for £8 I had to get it. There was only 3 left so I'm so happy there was one in my size as I love it! I feel at a bit of a loss now because I had such an exciting few days and I don't have much to look forward to now!

Love,

8 comments:

  1. <you are wonderful ! I love totally your look here, perfect style !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is a selection of the best original outfits in fashion ! Great looks, great style ! very cute and stylish !

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, it's so cute! Also, you have the cutest room! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. your style is perfection omg x

    ReplyDelete