Thursday 9 October 2014

FLORAL TWO PIECE


Floral Top // Matalan
Floral Skort // Matalan
Buckle Boots // Primark

I keep on finding awesome items in the kids sections of shops, especially in Matalan! I can't believe that this coord is for kiddies, because I don't think it looks childish, unlike some of the clothing I own haha! If you are unsure about whether you would fit in something from them kids section, I suggest you just try it because you'll be surprised! This top is age 16, and the skort is age 14, and I wear adult size 8-10, so if you are that sort of size then it would definitely fit you. I think it's a really nice autumn style two piece, and looked cute with my big black fluffy jumper!

Going out for a walk now in the freezing cold!

Love,

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! And you are so pretty! Could you include prices with your pieces too?

    http://fashionandbeautytalkz.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The boots were £18 and the price of the two piece is on the clickable links :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This outfit is so pretty !!!! would love it if you could follow my blog and leave a comment beaut! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These co ords are so cute, its always great to check out the kids section x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete