Wednesday 1 October 2014

FLUFFY HEARTS


*Fluffy Heart Sweater // Lovely Wholesale
*Lace Trim Shorts // Lovely Wholesale

The last few days have been so hectic! I started back at uni on Tuesday, and commuting to London is so tiring after having three months off for summer! But I will make sure I keep my blog updated! 
So in this outfit I'm wearing two lovely items from Lovely Wholesale. Now that's its starting to get a bit cooler, I wanted to get myself a new fluffly jumper, and I just think this one is really cute. I feel like I'm dressed up for valentine's day haha! The shorts are so pretty as well, but they would look better on someone with slimmer legs! I've been wearing a lot of black recently, so it was quite nice to wear a white outfit for a change!

Now I'm just going to go and collapse on the sofa!
Love,

5 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute, and I love your spacebuns! So glad you're keeping this blog updated, it's one of my faves :)

    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts look lovely on you :) the jumper is the cutest thing ever as well! I love the colours.

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shorts! and haha ahh well if it looks like you're dressing for valentines day tehe, you look fab ! :)

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, I adore the sweater! I can't stop eyeing up the Jeffs ;)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is so cute and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete