Sunday 31 January 2016

GET BENT


*'Get Bent' Beanie // KULT
Mesh Top // Boohoo (old)
Lace bra // H&M
Skirt // Charity Shop
Bag // asos
*Boots // Public Desire
'Space Cake' Lipstick // Melt Cosmetics

On another recent charity shop visit, I came across this pink tartan skirt for £3!
My initial plan was to alter it so it was a short skirt, but after actually styling it up, I really like the length, although I'm not usually one to go for long skirts. It still amazes me what cool things you can come across in a charity shop! The skirt goes perfectly with this glitter seahorse bag that my best friend got me for my birthday, it's so cute!





5 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! Love the entire look! :)

    Is the lace bra a recent purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have fabulous fashion taste in skirts and dresses! I love the pleats and colour of your H+M pink tartan skirt. It looks pretty styled with your Boohoo mesh top, H+M lace bra, and Kult "Get Bent" Beanie. I also love the marble/melted print of your Minga London mini-dress in your post Melted Marble, the pleated Slazenger mini-skirt in your post Yellow Fence, the
    dogtooth skirt in your post Little Black Riding Hood, and the gorgeous pink colour and print of your Dreamland Clothing mini-dress in your post Dreamland.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete