Wednesday 27 January 2016

MELTED MARBLE


Dress // Minga London
*Bag (Laptop Case) // Snupped
*Beanie // KULT
Boots // Jeffrey Campbell

I'm just going to put it out there now that this bag is in fact a laptop case from Snupped!


However, when I purchased this marble/melted print dress from Minga London recently, I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to pair the two together! I'm so in love with both the dress and the case; I've been in need of a new case ever since I got my new laptop - Snupped have such an amazing variety or cases, it must have taken me about an hour to select this one!

I've also added to my ever growing beanie collection with this one from KULT. I know beanies aren't for everyone, but for me they just finish off an outfit, plus my head remains warm at the same time! KULT sent be a really cute pink beanie as well, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

2 comments:

  1. I miss wearing beanies. You look so cool!!! I'm in love with your dress

    istylelooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. multicoloured marble is deff the way forward. love the dress

    ReplyDelete