Friday 18 July 2014

OVERSIZE DENIM


*Paris Mesh Top // tomtop
*Oversize Denim Shorts // tomtop
Fishnet Tights // Pamela Mann
Belt // Primark
Creepers // Underground
Choker // Matalan
Nose Ring // Argos

Hello lovelies! I've just received some amazing items from tomtop; it's another company I'd never heard of before, but you should really check out their website as they have some lovely clothing!
So first I chose this black mesh top, it suits my style perfectly, black + mesh = perfect! But the denim shorts are definitely my favourite; they are literally the perfect style short because they are so oversized! I always try to go for an oversized short, because it makes my legs look slimmer, and I definitely don't want to be enhancing my thighs! I received another top from tomtop aswell, but I'll show you guys that in my next outfit post.

Have a lovely day!
Amelia Rose








5 comments:

  1. You look awesome Amelia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. so 90's, love it!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and love your style !...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I want those shorts, sooo freakin coooL! *_*

    ReplyDelete