Wednesday 23 July 2014

KAWAII STYLE


Sailor Dress // Tofu Cute 
Platform Boots // River Island
Hello Kitty Purse // Claire's

Just a quick post today as I'm leaving to go on holiday in a few hours, but I just wanted to squeeze this post in before I leave! Just wearing a dress that I've owned for a little while now; I got it from a company called Tofu Cute at Hyper Japan last year, but unfortunately they don't sell clothes on their website and I don't know what brand the dress is as I cut the label out! (I'm aware this is not very helpful haha) But anyway, you should still check out their website as they sell loads of kawaii things! The purse was a gift from a friend a couple of years ago, but I recently decided to start using it again as it's still my all time favourite!

So I won't be blogging for a week or so, but follow my instagram @ameliabreading for some fashion related posts while I'm away! 

Amelia Rose

5 comments:

  1. such a great dress, so cute!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is pretty cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Hello Kitty is def super kawaii x3 love it!
    Would you mind checking out my blog? I just started it!
    http://dresses-and-travels.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaah this is so perfect and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kawai indeed! I can't express how much I love this! The cool pigtails are adorable and the boots are so rad! Have a happy vacation! ^_^ Btw, love your bloggy!

    ReplyDelete