Tuesday 8 September 2015

STARRY EYED


*Top // Rad
Shirt // H&M
Skirt // H&M
*Boots // Public Desire
Bag // Topshop
*Sunglasses // House of Bricks

At this present time I'm in Athens! I shot this outfit before I left and I think it's just a really cool outfit with a sort of
'grungy'vibe :D  
I love a pair of thigh high boots; these ones from Public Desire are different from others I've seen as they have a wedge sole, rather than a typical sole where the heel and toes have a gap in between if that makes any sense! These House of Bricks sunglasses are now officially the coolest sunglasses I own, they're star shaped and have a mirrored lens which I love! They came with a handmade case which is purple and glittery so that was a bonus :D

5 comments:

  1. Im loving the thigh highs . I cant wait until I can also start rocking my thigh high boots when it gets chillier here in California
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice holiday, those sunglasses are pretty cool but I doubt I could pull them off as you do!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty lady, you look fantastic in this little ensemble! wow!

    ReplyDelete