Saturday 5 September 2015

PEACE & LOVE


Jeans // Topshop
Patches // ebay
Top // Primark
*Boots // Public Desire
*Bag // LAMODA

This is the outfit that I wore to the Lazy Oaf x The Ragged Priest launch party the other evening. I went along with my gal Ellen Atlanta,
and got her to takes these pictures before we arrived (the perks of having blogger friends!) These boots are from Public Desire and I have been after them since last year! They are similar in design to my Jeffrey Campbell Siglin boots, but are obviously a much cheaper alternative which is fab! They look pretty cool with my newly customised jeans :D I have to admit, I'm pretty damn impressed with these bad boys because my DIY projects are never really much of a success haha! I spent £25 in total on patches, and the jeans were £10 in the first place, so it's definitely a cheaper way of getting this style of jean without having to fork out like £80! Anyway I'm off to Athens on Sunday, so my posts are going to be less frequent, but I have a lot of posts planned for when I get back!


5 comments:

  1. cute looks! nice jeans!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your jeans! It's super cute how you DIY the jeans with patches. They totally remind me of Lazy Oaf jeans. Hope you have fun in Athens ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I have been looking for a cheaper version of Jeffery Campbell Siglin's for ages!! Thank you for posting this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh gooosh !! Im obsessed with this look the jeans is a killlllar .. can't stop looking at the top and wondering how I will feel when I wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh gooosh !! Im obsessed with this look the jeans is a killlllar .. can't stop looking at the top and wondering how I will feel when I wear it :)

    ReplyDelete