Sunday, 27 April 2014

FLORAL KIMONO






 



 


Floral Kimono // Clothesminded
Denim Shorts // Levi's

Sheer Crop Top // Clothesminded
Clutch // Matalan
Boots // Topshop


I wore this outfit out last night for a friend's leaving party. I haven't really had much opportunity to wear this kimono yet as the weather hasn't been warm enough, but it was perfect for going out in as I didn't get too hot dancing in it! I got it  from Clothesminded a while back but they still have it in stock now. I love the kimono's they sell, they look lovely and are super cheap! I decided to go with a pair of Levi's as they are a classic to pull out of the wardrobe when I can't think of something to wear, they are definitely a favourite!
I'm keeping this post short as I keep drifting off due to minimal sleep last night haha!

Did you lovely people get up to anything exciting over the weekend?
Amelia Rose


19 comments:

  1. Shoes are great ! :) kisses from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, your kimoni is so gorgeous & Clothesminded is so cheap, i'm going to check it out :)

    If you have a spare minute pretty please could you vote for me as 'Best Personal Style Blog Newcomer' at Company Magazine's Style awards 2014? It only takes a few seconds and I would really appreciate it! To vote please follow this link: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma!
      And I voted for your blog as well, good look!
      <333

      Delete
  3. Super cool oufit
    very nice pics
    Great Blog and work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/brasilia-diary-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! <3

    Best wishes,

    -S

    www.thebuddhaqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!!

    I love your blog layout and background!!

    www.blondedaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I’M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR STYLE!

    I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post on
    BABYWHATSUP.COM


    Get in touch, I’m following you! Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin |
    Win a trip in Genoa | Win clothes OASAP

    Kisses Fashion blogger Alice Cerea

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this kimono! so pretty!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your kimono, the print is so beautiful <3
    I like your style I'm following now! x


    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Kimono idea for a night out - much better than a jacket that you have to hold/ get to warm in!

    Great tip lovely - and super gorgeous print on the kimono!

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hate taking a jacket, so this was perfect!

      <3

      Delete
  10. So pretty! I'm so in love with everything you wear <3

    vanilla--minus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete