Wednesday 29 June 2016

BLACK MESH


*Mesh Dress // SammyDress
Belt // Boohoo
Boots // Vagabond

The last week has been a bit crazy, which is why I've resorted to my garden to take some quick snaps of this outfit. So firstly I got my degree results back and managed to get a First which I'm absolutely chuffed with! I've been studying to become a Speech and Language Therapist for the last 4 years, so it's nice to know that the hard work has paid off. I then had a job interview a few days ago and found out yesterday that I actually got the job, so I will be starting my career as a Speech and Language Therapist within the next couple of months! I'm hoping to carry on blogging when I'm working full time, but I know it's going to be a lot harder to remain committed. 

So anyway, on to the outfit. I'm wearing this mesh dress from SammyDress with just a basic crop top and some knicker shorts underneath. The dress was actually a bit longer than this when it arrived, but I decided to chop the bottom off so it comes just below my knees. I do love wearing all black outfits, I think they can be just as eye catching as a really bright outfit. 


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your degree and new job! That's so awesome! I love this look so much! It's so edgy and chic and good call on cutting the dress a little shorter ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love it. https://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the first and on your new job girlie! I love this outfit, the dress is perfection <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the job and the exam!Love this outfit and have this belt as well xo!
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is great! Congrats on your degree and good luck in the future! <3

    https://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete