Thursday, 28 April 2016

BODY HARNESS


*Skirt // Allegra K
Mesh Top // boohoo
Harness // boohoo
Boots // Jeffrey Campbell

Considering the weather is supposed to be getting warmer now it's almost May, I was absolutely freezing when I shot this outfit, it felt like winter all over again! As the weather is still grey and miserable, it was the perfect opportunity to shoot a more grungy outfit. Now as much as I love wearing vibrant, colourful clothes, I still really enjoy the occasional all black outfit. This skirt from Allegra K has a lovely jacquard texture to it, and I think it looks really edgy combined with the harness and the chunky boots. 



6 comments:

  1. This is such a cool outfit! You look absolutely stunning Amelia! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore that top and skirt xo!
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that harness is everything! love the outfit gally.

    http://edp-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always so on point gurl <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete