Sunday 10 July 2016

POPCORN


T-shirt // Primark
Jeans // Topshop
Coat // Charity Shop
*Popin Mini Backpack // Urban Junk
*Boots // Public Desire

The boyfriend and I had a very eventful day catching Pokemon today, I'm so addicted to Pokemon Go! This was my outfit of choice, and despite wearing all red, I'm on team Blue! These jeans are my absolute favourite, so I'm always on the lookout for clothing that I can wear with them. I found this fleece textured jacket in the charity shop a couple of months ago, and I absolutely love it! This popcorn bag from Urban Junk also matches the jeans really well - I went for the mini size backpack, because I much prefer a smaller bag. Urban Junk have so many cool bags, so put some colour on your back! 


4 comments:

  1. all your looks are so cute. this is what I love bout you (:

    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! love this look! :) will have to check out Urban Junk! xo sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look, you look good in red :)

    https://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked this top up from Primark recently, it's so cute! Love how you've styled it with all the red! X

    heart-autumn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete