Wednesday 3 December 2014

TIS THE SEASON TO WEAR TARTAN


Tartan Skirt // New Look
Metallic Top // New Look (kids)
Fluffy Bag // Kylie Jane
Chunky Boots // Topshop

I've been lacking outfit inspiration the last week or so, and find myself gravitating towards the same few pieces! I haven't actually purchased or received any new clothes recently so I'm having to look back at some of my older pieces. I got this tartan skirt from New Look around Christmas time last year, and I still love it. Tartan makes me feel so festive, and combined with a metallic top (which is still reasonably new) I'm feeling rather Christmasy! This white fluffy bag is actually new; I couldn't resist buying it to go with they pink one I already have. They are so pretty! I have just ordered this faux fur pom pom bag charm from River Island to attach to it!

Love,

4 comments: