Thursday 25 December 2014

TECHNICOLOUR DREAMCOAT


Patchwork Coat // QED London (eBay)
Crop Top // H&M
Serpent Halter Dress // American Apparel
Buckle Boots // Stone Fox
*Choker // Kam Creates

When I first saw this coat on eBay, I knew it was ugly but I loved it at the same time! It only cost me 99p so it's one of my favourite eBay finds at the moment :D I love the colours in the coat, especially the gold patches. I'm wearing it with my AA halter dress with a crop top over the top just to break up the colour a bit! I'm also wearing one of my lovely chokers from Kam Creates. She is an amazing designer (my glitter shorts and alien crop were also from her store) and kindly sent me some amazing chokers and also a cuff made from the same fabric. Can't wait to show you the rest in future posts!

6 comments:

  1. The jacket is the best thing everrrrrr!!!!! love it

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome jacket!! ebay always has gems...works so well with the skater dress!

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is incredible! You look fab Amelia x

    holljc.blgspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always adorable ! I hope you have a Nice Merry X Mas ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super love that colorful coat!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete