Wednesday 17 December 2014

LIVING LA DOLCE VITA


*Tommy Hilfiger Sunglasses // Smart Buy Glasses
*Black Lace Dress // YOINS
Glitter Fishnets // Topshop
Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell 
Fluffy Bag // Kylie Jane (depop)
Heart Choker // dopereadstuff

I have always been a massive sunglasses fan, so when I received these Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses from smartbuyglasses.co.uk I had to wear them straight away! Even though its winter, it's still actually really sunny some days, so I know I'm going to wear them loads - they are so pretty XD. smartbuyglasses.co.uk sell a load of designer sunglasses (and normal glasses), so if you are still stuck for a last minute Christmas gift you should have a look at their Christmas Gift Guide for some inspiration! I feel so fortunate to own designer sunglasses now, and you can really tell the quality difference in comparison to cheaper glasses (although I'm always going to be a bargain sunglasses lover too!)

I'm also wearing this lovely lace dress from YOINS. It's really similar to a this Topshop dress, but it costs a lot less! It's a perfect dress to wear in the Christmas party season, and looks really nice with glitter tights.  I got the dress in a size small, but it probably would have been better for me in  a medium because of my thighs!


4 comments:

  1. I love the dress! So cute!

    Jessica
    http://blendedintoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so stunning Amelia, just fab! Your dress is gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, it looks so flattering on you! the bag is amazing!

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete