Saturday 27 December 2014

ICE PRINCESS


Glitter Jacket // Topshop
*PVC Skirt // Primark
*Fluffy Crop top // Primark
Fur bag charm // River Island
Glitter Tights // Topshop 

I'm wearing icy colours today to match the freezing weather! There isn't any snow though which is disappointing because I wanted to take pretty pictures outside. I'm wearing some of my Christmas eve sale bargains in this outfit; firstly the lurex glitter jacket from Topshop. It was originally £75 but is now reduced to £35 which is pretty good! I just tried to find a link to it on the Topshop website but I think it must be sold out online now, I got mine from the Oxford Circus store and there was loads left there! My second sale bargain is this Primark skirt. I was going to buy it when it was full price but didn't, but when I saw it reduced to only £3 there was no way I couldn't get it! Even if I don't wear it much it's still a major bargain!

4 comments:

  1. I cant believe it about the skirt! Its beautiful

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! That jacket is super gorgeous! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through Lookbook and have become obsessed with your personal style. Absolutely love this outfit and your blog, just had to give it a follow!
    Please feel free to check out our blog if you have time x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/christmas-haul.html

    ReplyDelete