Wednesday 10 December 2014

BUBBLEGUM BITCH


White Tennis Skirt // eBay
Pink Lace Top // Primark
Metallic Pink Crop // H&M 
Glitter Tights // Topshop
Platform Shoes // Justfor£5
Fluffy Bag // @kyliejanee

I don't know why but I just love pink clothing and accessories at the moment. Whenever I have been shopping recently, I'm just drawn towards really cute and pink clothing! Nothing in this outfit is new, I just really felt like having a pink outfit day, so this mash up of clothing was the outcome! Sometimes random outfits are the best kind! 

I went on a massive Primark spree today, so keep your eyes peeled for some of the gems I got in my next few posts! So excited!

Love,

6 comments:

  1. love that fluffy bag!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what camera do you use? your pictures are always flawless(of course) and LOVE this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely!
      I use a fujifilm hs20 exr <3

      Delete
  3. Stay on the floor you s***** b**** so I can f*** you

    ReplyDelete