Sunday 15 June 2014

SOMETIMES YOU ONLY SEE THE LIGHT WHEN WE'RE SURROUNDED BY DARKNESS


Kimono // Clothesminded
Denim Shorts // Primark
Sandals // Boohoo
Fishnet Socks // Pamela Mann
Shirt // Matalan

It's been so hot recently that I haven't been able to avoid getting my legs out, which is unfortunate! I love these denim shorts from Primark, I really like the pale colour of them, and you can't really tell from the pictures but they do have rips on the front of them as well. I wore this outfit to the cinema, so I threw the kimono on over the top to cover up a bit more! This kimono was such a good purchase; it was so cheap and looks good over the top of most outfits. A black kimono is definitely a wardrobe essential!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend,
Amelia Rose

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit!! Beautifully put together! I so have to have that top i cant believe it's from Matalan! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sheerness of the kimono! They way you paired the fishnet socks with the sandals is so cute! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your kimono, just gorgeous Amelia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome!

    www.bstylevoyageblogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete