Monday 30 June 2014

PLEATED PARADISE



Slazenger Tennis Skirt // eBay
Paradise Top // Matalan
Socks // Front Row Shop
Creepers // Underground

I am so in love with my new tennis skirt! I really wanted to get the American Apparel tennis skirt, but didn't fancy paying the price for it, so instead I resorted to eBay and found a vintage Slazenger tennis skirt that only cost me £15! It’s in perfect condition and I know I’m going to get a lot of wear out of it! It looks so cute with my pineapple and watermelon paradise crop from the kids sections at Matalan; I really cannot resist clothes from the kids section!

I hope everyone has a lovely week!
Amelia Rose

3 comments:

  1. That skirt is super cute!Yeah, American Apparel is pretty pricey when it comes to basic wear. The top is super cute (even though it's from the kids sectiom, haha). It reminds me of the fab brand Lazy Oaf ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really need a skirt like that, but american apparel prices are excoriating!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute tennis skirt! I really love them this year. It looks just like the AA ones!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete